Bay Area Search Engine Academy Schedule of Events
At the Bay Area Search Engine Academy, we keep a fresh list of upcoming dates so you can plan your training schedule in advance. Some programs, like the Quick Start Program, start when you want them to start. The rest are scheduled at least one quarter in advance so you can register and secure any travel or lodging that you might need to get here.
The following SEO classes and workshops are the latest dates, but check back soon, as we do continually add new items to the calendar of events.
Free Online Marketing Webinars
Please join us for any (or all!) of these free webinars. We hold these very month on the second Wednesday of the month at 9:00 a.m. Pacific/12:00 noon Eastern time. These are 100% free videos for you to attend and learn about how to market your business online.
Free SEO Webinars
These are the upcoming topics and dates. Get all the free webinar details here »
- August 12, 2015 - Is Your Website Turning Away Visitors? Three ways you may be losing business and not even know it.
- September 9, 2015 - How Your Online Reputation Can Make or Break Your Business – Three ways to generate a great reputation that practically guarantees people will do business with you.
- October 14, 2015 - Can Your Customers Find You? They Are Looking For You – 4 ways to generate fresh leads to your business that you may not have thought of before.
- November 11, 2015 - Does Your Website Capture Leads Effectively? - Three reasons your potential customers can't do business with you.
- December 9, 2015 - Four Mistakes Most Businesses Make with Google Adwords That Unnecessarily Costs Them Money (and puts too much in Google's pocket!)
- January 12, 2016 - Capturing Leads With QR Codes - How to capture offline leads in an online world.