This 3-day course is designed for marketers and web professionals who want to learn advanced search engine optimization techniques to get an edge above their competitors. If you already have an understanding of basic SEO techniques, you'll learn tactics that you can implement right away.
Date/Time: September 21-23, 2016 (3 days), 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
OSHA Training Center
7600 Dublin Boulevard, Suite #102A
$1350 before September 1, 2016 - Use GOOGLE09 on checkout to save $100 on tuition.
$1450 starting September 1, 2016
Optionally, three monthly payments of $497
All files and materials will be provided to each student. The class is limited to 15 students so everyone gets plenty of attention and all questions answered.
SEO Training Reviews
We're rated 5.0/5 by our students on Google.
Advanced Search Engine Optimization Workshop
"Tom is a great instructor. I've taken his SEO class and WordPress course and I highly recommend both of them. Thanks again BASEA!"
A lot of people tell us that they want to "learn SEO" or search engine optimization. What they don't realize is that SEO is only one of many ways to get listed on the search engines, like Google.
We call it attraction marketing - attracting the people who are interested in your products or services, right when they're considering a purchase.
The cool thing about it is that anyone can do it! You do not have to be a web geek to "do" SEO or any online marketing. After completing a hands-on workshop, you'll be able to implement the tactics and strategies directly.
Our SEO for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs teaches you the strategies, tactics and the details you'll need in order to succeed on the internet.
Advanced SEO Course Overview
During this three-day class, you’ll learn:
- Advanced keyword research - Learn tools you can use to find out exactly what your customers search for on the search engines, and how to leverage that information find keywords your competitors won't find.
- Advanced search engine optimization - We'll cover the 16 places you can put your keyword phrases to maximize the optimization of each page of content.
- Structured data - Give Google extra data about your content that can give you new ways to display your content in the search results that your competitors don't know about.
- Premium content optimization - You can optimize many types of content beyond web pages and blogs, including press releases, video and even PDF documents. Make sure it all gets found on the search engines.
- Google Tools - Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager are all important tools to use to understand your data and make informed marketing decisions. Learn how to remove ghost referral spam from your Analytics the correct way.
At the conclusion of this workshop, all participants will have a strong working knowledge about all the search engine optimization techniques that will generate better results.
- Basic internet skills, including using the search engines like Google
- Basic knowledge of SEO preferred
- WiFi-enabled laptop with basic word processing software (MS Word or Google Docs) for use during class
- Preferably a website that is live or that they're building
- Have a desire to learn and be willing to ask questions
What This Class is Not
We only teach "white hat" SEO - techniques that are approved by Google's recommendations. If you are looking for "gray hat" or "black hat" techniques to cheat the search engines, this is not the class for you.
Questions about the class? Please contact us and we'll get right back to you!